Kathleen Bokrossy, RDH
LIVESTREAM: Thursday Sep 24 @ 11:00am
The majority of dental hygienists have all gone through the CDHO quality assurance audit (there are rare exceptions) and are now on to the second cycle. Numbers ending in 5 and 7 will be required to submit in January 2021, numbers ending in 4 and 9 the following year, and so on. Learn about the changes that affect portfolio content as well as the reasons for some of the follow-up calls from the CDHO assessor.
Join this session for an productive walk through the SMILE portal as you prepare for your next audit. It might even change the way you view the audit process from perhaps something you want to avoid to something you now enjoy!
- Review the practice profile – Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) portion will be discussed.
- Create a learning goal together, includes a goal statement and how to apply this in your practice.
- Learn about what needs to be included and NOT included in your portfolio (includes common deficiencies).
- Discover easy ways to enter-as-you go for maintaining your portfolio.
- Find out how to access extra resources.