Amanda Acker, RDH
Sponsored by ODHA
As a business owner, making the transition from solopreneur to a boss can be a daunting task – but it doesn’t have to be. The growth and development phase in a business life cycle can be both an exciting and scary time. Learn proven strategies to support this next phase in your business life cycle. Find out how time management, efficiency and effective human resources can reduce stress and facilitate growth.
This valuable session is designed for dental hygienists who are thinking about expanding their current practice to incorporate another provider or support staff as well as those wanting to learn more about what it takes to be an independent dental hygienist. Time will be allotted for questions and concerns.
- Consider the entrepreneur’s life cycle and transition cycle.
- Discuss common challenges during growth and development phase.
- Examine and formulate strategies to integrate into a business plan.
- Evaluate and interpret possible outcomes of business plan scenarios.
- Session handout will be provided.